- We, the ASEAN bloggers, gathered in Bali, on 16th November 2011, aligned with the 19th ASEAN Summit, acknowledge the role and contributions of social media for the establishment of ASEAN Community 2015.
- We, the ASEAN bloggers, aspire to seek the freedom of expressions among us as enshrined in Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- We, the ASEAN bloggers, in the spirit of partnership and solidarity among the family of people from ASEAN countries, independent of political influence, are determined to use social media in the development of ASEAN’s political, economic, and social-cultural potentials with the aim to promote understanding among ASEAN people.
- We, the ASEAN bloggers, are determined to develop cooperation in all fields under ASEAN’s One Vision, One Identity, and One Community.
- We, the ASEAN bloggers, are committed to ethical and positive demeanor, respectful of the rights of authors attached to articles, photos, and videos, and other creative products.
- We, the ASEAN bloggers commit to:
- Declare the 16th November as the ASEAN Bloggers’ Day.
- Develop communication platforms, both at the national and the sub-regional levels, taking into account the interest of people participation in the rural areas of ASEAN countries.
- Organize future activities to encourage closer contact among bloggers.
- Mandate the Indonesian ASEAN Blogger Community President to coordinate and communicate to all their counterparts from ASEAN countries regarding development and progress achieved in accordance with the Declaration.
7. We, the ASEAN bloggers, encourage all bloggers to join our efforts in making this Declaration a reality.
Video via slurpy69 on youtube
2 thoughts on “ASEAN Blogger Declaration, Bali 2011”
H i Kounila!
I am pleased to meet you here. So far that we haven’t been met. During that long period of time, I now noticed you have improved a lot particularly in your speaking and your status too(from single to in relationship). Eh.! congrates. Anyway, I want to speak English fluently like you do. I want to be no fear in big public speaking like this. You know ? you have done a great job in presenting the Blogging in TEDx forum PP.
Wish you all the best for the year of 2012.
How are you doing? I’m glad to meet you here! Thanks very much for watching the TEDXPP video. Actually, like others, I have so much fear, and at TEDXPP I didn’t try to hide it at all. I still have fear when speaking in the public. I think fluency only comes with practice over time. What do you think? 🙂
Comments are closed.